The company characterizes itself with its dedication to training and education and through leadership in quality and operations. The specialized shore team consists of graduates from Turkey’s best marine institutes, boasting an average 20 years of seagoing experience. The crewmembers sail under the continuous assistance and supervision of the technical- and deck superintendants in the shore team.
Our high-spec SUEZMAX type crude oil tankers, built under the scrutinous supervision of the new-building department, distinguish themselves from their “off-the-shelf” kind, by their carefully chosen high-tech equipment, be it on the bridge, deck or in the machine room, all providing a safe, ergonomic and environment friendly work environment onboard.
GENERAL WORK CONDITIONS FOR CREWMEMBERS CAN BE LISTED AS FOLLOWS
- The best salary and leave rights in the shipping market in addition to “compensation of seniority” Increments for each additional year in our company.
- Undefined-period work contracts in which the crewmembers benefit from all the advantages which the Turkish Flag provides, all under the legal authority’s supervision: Turkish Health & Unemployment Insurance “SGK” and legal leave-increments “severance allowance”.
- A solid stand-by waiting salary, if we are unable to send crewmembers to the vessels.
- Various certified training courses, be it at our Istanbul office, or at other organizations around Turkey and abroad.
- A sensible and warm atmosphere, in which crewmembers continue receiving professional training from their superiors and superintendants, if deemed necessary.
- Internships for succesful cadets who have chosen “tankers” as their specialization.
OUR COMPANY’S EXPECTATIONS FROM SEA PERSONNEL
- Discipline, devotion and adaptation.
- Assimilation and contribution to our company’s Quality and Safety Management System (QSMS).
- Voluntary adaptation to the Safety- and Environment related instructions and regulations.